Sirona 3D Cone Beam Imaging Technology For The Most Accurate Diagnosis
3D IMAGING TECHNOLOGY PROVIDES OUR DENTISTS with an extraordinarily detailed image in a high-resolution view of your entire mouth, an important diagnostic tool in your overall dental health care.
Why We Use Sirona 3D Cone Beam Imaging
- The Cone Beam 3D CT Scan offers the highest level of surgical predictability, resulting in successful surgical outcomes for patients.
- Lower patient cost than a medical CT and over ten times less radiation compared to a medical CT.
- A quick and easy 14-second scan produces the most anatomically accurate 360 degree visualization of the mouth, face, and jaw.
- Limits patient exposure time to radiation.
- An open-environment scan increasing the patient’s comfort level.
- Reduces surgery time.
- The in house Cone Beam 3D CT Scan helps patients avoid hospital visits and multiple appointments.
- Within minutes of the Cone Beam 3D CT Scan, dentists are able to offer patients an immediate virtual diagnosis and treatment plan-all in one visit.
- The 3-D data can easily be shared with a patient’s periodontist, oral surgeon, orthodontists, or medical practitioner.
At Longwood Dental Group, we use only state-of-the-art dental diagnostic tools. We use 3D Cone Beam technology, digital dental X-rays and Intraoral scanners to aid our dentists and dentist specialists in providing the most accurate diagnosis.