Cosmetic, Specialty & General Dentistry Near Milton
Situated in Norfolk County, Milton is a beautiful town located south of Boston. Filled with restaurants, coffee shops, parks and gorgeous homes, Milton has been a hotspot for growing families. Along with the renowned educational system, this dynamic town is just a quick trip into the city making it a convenient town for young professionals.
Longwood Dental Group proudly offers dental services to residents in and around Milton, MA. Our dental office in Brookline is centrally located to Milton and we’re available by train!
Cosmetic Dentistry Near Milton
Our renowned dentists have years of experience providing Milton residents with cosmetic dentistry services, including dental bonding to fix crack, chipped and discolored teeth and dental bridges to replace missing teeth.
We also provide several other cosmetic dental services:
- Dental crowns – Improve & strengthen the teeth; used for decayed teeth, broken teeth, and cracked teeth.
- CEREC crown technology – Our patients absolutely love this treatment because unlike your typical dental crown procedure which can take several appointments, CEREC crowns are completed in a single visit.
- Dental implants – This is perfect for a long-term solution and dental implants don’t slip, fall out, or impact speech.
- Teeth whitening – We offer both custom trays which can be worn at home or GLO Whitening which is done in-office.
- Dentures – Offer the look and feel of natural teeth and improve both your health and appearance.
- Dental bridges – These can restore your bite and your natural beauty.
Specialty Dentistry Near Milton
The team at Longwood Dental Group is your one stop shop in all things dental! Not only do we offer cosmetic dentistry but we provide comprehensive specialty dentistry services for Milton residents. Whether you need a root canal, Invisalign or Accelerated Orthodontics, we’re here for you. Suffering from gum disease? Book an appointment with one of our talented dentists and we’ll put a plan in place for you.
General Dentistry Near Milton
From regular dental cleanings to wisdom teeth removal to digital dental x-rays, our staff is at the ready to provide you with general dentistry services. We also have a state-of-the-art cancer screening device which identifies the first signs of oral cancer. If you chew tobacco regularly or smoke cigarettes, book an appointment with us for peace of mind. The general dentists at Longwood Dental also provide our valued patients with dental inlays and onlays, dental fillings and custom night guards.