State-of-the-Art Digital Impression Intraoral Scanner For 3D Modeling Of Your Teeth And Gums
A DIGITAL IMPRESSION INTRAORAL SCANNER IS an important part of your oral health care. With the iTero Element Scanner, our dentists can digitally capture a detailed 3D model of your teeth and gums. There’s no need anymore for goop or putty that needs to be molded to your teeth to make impressions!
Why We Use The ITero Digital Impression Intraoral Scanner
- Eliminates the need for messy putty
- More comfortable for our patients
- Patients can breath or swallow as you normally would
- The process is fast and makes a great first impression
- Shows our patients on screen exactly what we see
- Gives our dentist excellent results on crowns, bridges, implants and Invisalign clear aligners and retainers
At Longwood Dental Group, we use only state-of-the-art dental diagnostic tools. We use 3D Cone Beam technology, digital dental X-rays and Intraoral scanners to aid our dentists and dentist specialists in providing the most accurate diagnosis.