An Amazing Revolution in Full Mouth Rehabilitation and Tooth Replacement.
The All-on-4 concept involves a full, streamlined denture being anchored permanently onto just four dental implants. Its unique design is so unlike that of a conventional denture, that it is sometimes referred to as an extended bridge.
With an All-on-4 prosthesis, you can enjoy the comfort and confidence of:
- Having new teeth that are permanently supported into place — they never come out
- A denture that conforms to the natural contour of your arch, instead of a bulky plate covering the roof of your mouth
- Freedom to enjoy all of your favorite foods
- Speaking clearly, without a denture getting in the way
- The closest thing to natural teeth all over again
- A new smile that can last for the rest of your life
What is an All-on-4 Denture?
During All-on-4 treatment, our Brookline dentists identify specific points in your jaw where four separate implants will be installed. Together, they support an extended dental bridge that spans your entire arch, from one side of your smile to the other.
All-on-4 implants are the most stable form of full mouth implant treatment available in modern dentistry. The unique design mimics the feel and appearance of real teeth, so that no one else has to know that you’re wearing a denture.
Benefits of All-On-4:
- A cost effective solution – Your new replacement teeth require only four implants for each jaw. With fewer implants required, the cost is lowered.
- Reduced need for bone grafting – The special tilting of two of the implants ensures a secure and stable anchorage for the replaced arch, typically making bone grafting unnecessary.
- Faster treatment and healing time – Your replacement arch can be attached to your implants immediately after insertion. There is no need to wait for healing time between surgery and tooth replacement.