An Amazing Revolution in Full Mouth Rehabilitation and Tooth Replacement.
The All-on-4 concept involves a full, streamlined denture being anchored permanently onto just four dental implants. Its unique design is so unlike that of a conventional denture, that it is sometimes referred to as an extended bridge.
With an All-on-4 prosthesis, you can enjoy the comfort and confidence of:
- Having new teeth that are permanently supported into place — they never come out
- A denture that conforms to the natural contour of your arch, instead of a bulky plate covering the roof of your mouth
- Freedom to enjoy all of your favorite foods
- Speaking clearly, without a denture getting in the way
- The closest thing to natural teeth all over again
- A new smile that can last for the rest of your life
What is an All-on-4 Denture?
During All-on-4 treatment, our Brookline dentists identify specific points in your jaw where four separate implants will be installed. Together, they support an extended dental bridge that spans your entire arch, from one side of your smile to the other.
All-on-4 implants are the most stable form of full mouth implant treatment available in modern dentistry. The unique design mimics the feel and appearance of real teeth, so that no one else has to know that you’re wearing a denture.
Am I A Candidate?
Even if you aren’t a candidate for other types of dental implant treatments, an All-on-4 denture may be an option. The first step is to schedule a consultation at Longwood Dental Group so that we can assess your specific needs and personal concerns.
If an All-on-4 prosthesis is beneficial to your oral health, we will walk you through a customized care plan to explain the process to you. In most cases, financing is also available.