What We Are Doing To Keep You Safe As We Reopen
We are now in Phase Two, resuming routine visits!
Everything is going well, and we are receiving very positive feedback from our patients that have visited the practice, including this review:
“I really was worried, but everyone was so friendly, helpful, and cautious. Huge thank you to my awesome dentist!”
We’re looking forward to seeing you again!
As you know there are changes that you will experience at your next visit. All patients and staff will be prescreened for signs and symptoms of COVID-19 and will have their temperatures checked with no-touch thermometers.
- Our office will communicate with you ahead of your appointment to ask screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you come in to the office for your visit in addition to taking your temperature and blood oxygen level.
- When entering the office, you must be wearing a face mask. We will ask you to use hand sanitizer which we will supply. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- You may be asked to wait in your car and we will call you when we are ready to bring you directly to the treatment area.
- You will be asked to put a credit card on file that we can charge at the end of your visit and email you the receipt in order to limit interactions at the front desk.
We have adjusted our schedules to reduce the volume of patients we are seeing and allow for social distancing and to provide ample time between patients to ensure rooms are scrupulously disinfected. That might mean that you’re offered slightly limited options for scheduling appointments.
What we’ve done to keep you safe in reopening our office:
- We will continue to have you pre-rinse with OraCare before procedure, this is to help create the safest environment (killing viruses, fungi and bacteria) for you and our team.
- We may also do a mid-appointment rinse for longer procedures.
- We will be spraying down all surfaces after each appointment with a disinfectant spray consisting of HypoChlorous Acid, which has been shown to kill the CoronaVirus, while maintaining safety for patients and staff.
- We have installed a very powerful water filtration system that will kill bacteria and viruses all the way to the dental drills.
- We placed HEPA filters in the HVAC system that will trap the smallest viruses.
- We are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at 617.566.5445 or visit our website at www.longwood-dental.com.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends in the safest way possible.
The Longwood Dental Group Team