Get Complete Dental Care For Your Beautiful Smile
From General Dentistry To Cosmetic & Specialty Dentistry:
We’re Here To Help You Keep Your Smile Beautiful
- With flexible hours, a multilingual staff and an extensive range of dental specialties all under one roof, your smile will receive the very best care at Longwood Dental Group.
- We offer every specialty, providing individualized care by a team of experts dedicated to your dental treatment. Your team of general dentists, dental hygienists and dental specialists works together to create your treatment plan; it is brought to you, discussed with you, and we move forward together.
- We speak 7 languages. And we greet each new patient personally to ensure your complete comfort with our doctors, hygienists, and office.
- And everyone feels comfortable here. Sit back, relax & enjoy the neck pillow and earphones while we bring back your beautiful smile.
- General Dentistry focuses on creating and maintaining optimum oral health. Routine dental visits include dental exams, dental x-rays, periodontal disease and oral cancer screenings. Preventive dental treatments including dental fillings, dental inlays and attention to wisdom teeth serve to prevent cavities and oral infections as well as more serious dental and overall health problems.
- Cosmetic Dentistry is a specialized field of restorative dentistry focused on creating the aesthetic beauty of your smile. Utilizing cosmetic dental treatments such as teeth whitening, teeth bonding, porcelain crowns, veneers and dental implants our expert cosmetic dentists will ensure that you can smile with confidence.
- Specialty Dentistry consists of specialized treatments in the areas of advanced orthodontics, gum disease and periodontics, root canals and sedation dentistry. Longwood Dental Group advanced dental treatments are offered by our expert dentist specialists.